Why should you become a member of the NYFSCA? As a professional trade association, we advocate for you and your business because we know that our industry saves lives. Ever since the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire of 1911, fire sprinkler systems have been at the centerpiece of fire safety in the modern workplace. We are proud at the strides made in fire safety as we continue to fight the noble cause of providing a unified voice to those who face fire and ensure public aid.
NYFSCA Member Benefits
There are numerous benefits to joining the New York Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association (NYFSCA). We are the premier fire sprinkler contractor trade association in the NYC metro area. NYFSCA Member benefits include:
- The Association is an industry advocate when meeting with agencies in the NYC metro area to propose changes in rules and regulations.
- Up-to-date reports on legislation and code issues.
- Guest speakers from agencies whose regulations impact you.
- Association representation to the NYC License Board, NYC Building Department Industry Advisory Committee, NYC Fire Department Industry Advisory Board, NYC DOB Operations Committee.
- New product and technology reports from affiliate members.
- Networking with others in the industry.
- Five professional trade association meetings per calendar year.
- The Association runs an annual fundraiser for the NYC Firefighters Burn Center Foundation and you can become a part of this great event.
NYFSCA Membership Categories
The New York Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association (NYFSCA) is open to the technicians, contractors, inspectors, suppliers and manufacturers of fire sprinkler safety equipment. The NYFSCA professional trade organization offers three categories of membership:
- NYFSCA Contractor membership is open to those whose principal business is that of installing, repairing, or inspecting fire sprinkler systems, and who hold a New York City Fire Suppression License.
- NYFSCA Associate membership is open to mechanical contractors, plumbing contractors, architects and engineering firms who are engaged in the installation, repair, and inspection of fire sprinkler systems, but, whose primary business is other than that of installing, repairing and inspecting fire suppression systems.
- NYFSCA Affiliate membership is open to manufacturers, suppliers, and firms that support the fire sprinkler industry.
Become a NYFSCA member today and enjoy the benefits of membership. Use our 24/7 webform to contact the NYFSCA with your membership questions. The New York Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association (NYFSCA) is a not-for-profit corporation.